Thursday 16 July 2009

I'm just a child and your full grown.



I've always quite liked big, old, detailed rustic keys, maybe its because they hold the possibility of unlocking a forgotten charm or some other deep, slightly hippie-ish meaning. In my cellar (which is my favourite place for rumaging), I found a small box full of old keys. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it isn't everyday where you decided to find a big, old, detailed, rustic key in your cellar!


I tied the biggest, most interesting key onto some ribbon and there you go - my pathetic attempt to do *something* on a hot day ment for laziness in the garden and sucking on multiple ice lollies.


This jumper is the comfied thing know to man kind which was a lucky buy from the topshop sale in oxford street yesturday. I was ment to be in that area for a dentist appointment but I couldn't help but wonder into topshop - accidently of course!
Have a nice day
Sophie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your jumper! I wish I'd spotted it at the topshop sale too - i hate going to those sometimes, it's such a hit and miss thing since the racks are super disorganised lol


    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, nice hair! Is it naturally curly like that, or do you do something to make it that way? :)

    ReplyDelete