Sunday 7 June 2009

adopt me?

I want to be one of them.
I want to join the clang of pretty girls and geeky boy models and star in the selfridges 100th birthday magazine.
The clothes are amazing too - one guy is wearing seqin leggings, another geek glasses, the girls are wearing bright things, one even has a star on her head.
Literally.
I am going to wrtie to mr. selfridges. And, next year, ladies and gents, for selfriges 101th birthday, I will be clad in designer clashing colours and posing next to these cool people.
Then again, maybe Mr. Selfridges will reject my idea to become his new model ...






(sorry about the crappy pictures, I really need to get a scanner)
HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY SELFRDIGES! OH, I LOVE YOU, YOU BIG YELLOW THING! HERES TO 100 MORE! LOOK, I BAKED YOU A CAKE AND EVERYTHING ...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment