Friday 26 June 2009

toothpaste kisses and heart-shaped bruises. I'll be yours and you'll be mine.


You all must feel very upset and abandoned right now as I have taken away your oh-so-importantly-lovely luxury of my proper blog posts, I must sincerley apologize, (not). Well, I mean I am apologizing, I just don't think that anyone would really be so involved with my pathetic blog - I guess I'm kind of selfish about it, I started the blog to have my own little piece of the internet rather than having loads of comments, followers, etc and the blog becoming 'famous'
ANYWAY
I haven't done many proper posts lately, I guess I've had a lot of drama at school recnetly and hasn't really found the time or energy to do an outfit post.

BUT

It's my party tommorrow - the huge circus-themed 60 people invited disco, ravey thing that I have probably been rambling and boring you about for like the past two months but I am very excited. And I promise that this weekend - I will post loads of pictures and give you a full review of the party!
Soph
X

No comments:

Post a Comment