Wednesday 13 May 2009

cold summer

I'm not really sure why I'm writing a summer post, because over here in London, summer seams very far away. I'm sat here in wolly tights, lots of cosy jumpers and my electric blue coat after a moody rainy walk. Maybe thats why the sunny weather where I can wear cute bright baggy tops and shorts seems so appealing right now, but I guess sooner or later I'll be complaining about the unbearable heat and how I never tan (true) whilst everyone's legs are brown. Anyway, back on track ...



navy blazer - H&M, skirt - topshop, face tee shirt - H&M, red heart bag found at the bottom of my wardrobe.


Ok, this is the outfit that I desperatly want to wear but would probably catch numonia if I went out like this - also my legs would go all goose pimply, not the most attractive look ... Anyway, I kind of copied it off this amazing luella outfit :



No comments:

Post a Comment