Sunday 10 May 2009

here goes ...

The very beginning.
Ok, this is my first post on beautiful rampage so I guess I should attempt at an introduction. I'm a British red-head and of course, like any other teenage girl I am mad about fashion and I don't just mean shopping.
I'm all about mixing and matching outfits (e.g. wearing a floral dress with a leather jacket and knee-high socks or wearing a high waisted skirt with a slogan tee), finding little vintage & retro botiques, looking through every fashion magazine in sight and taking lots of pictures! I guess I like to capture perfect, well as close to perfect as it can get, moments. My 'fashion icons' are Audrey Hepburn, Kate Nash (redhead!), Alexa Chung and Agyness Dean etc.
Sorry, I've been blabbering on for a bit ...
After all, blogging isn't about you its about sharing something with other people that means alot to you, so does saying fashion make me sound shallow .... ?
Sorry - I've been rambling on about crap for a while now ...
I'll keep you posted
Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment